WHY YOU DON‘T WANT TO MISS THIS CONVENTION!
The EMC 11th annual convention is in the Bay Area is this weekend, August 16-18, 2013, so we want to remind you of all the reasons why you need to be there.
- Juma‘a prayer led by Sh. Fuad Said at the convention site
- Wearing Eritrean cultural dress on Friday!
- Saturday workshops with speakers like Sh. Yassir Fazaga and Sh. Ismael Mukhtar
- Matrimonial banquet
- Qur‘an competition
- Cultural night including entertainment, talent show, nasheed, bazaar etc.
- Fun-filled youth camp
- Dynamic youth and adult programming
- Professional networking event
- Youth scholarship awards
- Basketball game
- Sunday picnic and outdoor activities
- Great Bay Area weather
- Reconnecting with good friends and family and meeting new people
So what are you waiting for? Register now and join us for an exciting weekend of learning, entertainment and unity!Single tickets are $15 and family tickets are $20.DON‘T FORGET!!The EMC convention committee is raffling off an iPad and other great prizes like gift certificates just for registering for this year’s convention! All you have to do is:
1. Register for the convention at the registration website
2. On Saturday morning, August 17th, arrive at or before 9:30 a.m. (during the breakfast hour) to get your raffle ticket.
There’s no limit to the number of raffle tickets per family but the person whose ticket is called must be present during the raffle giveaway to receive a prize. If you want to win, then act fast!